“We show you what never goes out of fashion”
Since 2014
Wardrobe Icons
We may earn a commission if you buy something from any affiliate links on our site.

Win With Stella McCartney Beauty

10 Travel Essentials Sets To Be Won With STELLA By Stella McCartney

Knowing where your clothes come from and how they were made is an essential component of building a forever wardrobe, because a conscious choice is a more considered choice. We hold the same principles when it comes to beauty, looking for formulations that are natural, cruelty-free and responsibly sourced – and we’ve found it in STELLA by Stella McCartney. Now you can discover it, too, with the chance to win one of 10 Travel Essential Sets, worth £140, which includes miniature, refillable versions of each product.

Launched in 2022, the range is made up of three essential formulas – Restore Cream, Alter-Care Serum and Reset Cleanser, all of which are refillable. Each is made with 99% natural-origin ingredients – the remaining less-than-1% synthetic ingredients are there purely to preserve the products’ integrity over time. The hero of the range, the Alter-Care Serum, took two years to perfect and has already won multiple industry awards thanks to its transformational properties.

This competition is now closed.

  • This competition will run from 6.00am on Tuesday 11th July until 11.59pm, Monday 24th July 2023.
  • By entering this competition you agree to our full terms & conditions and privacy policy.
  • Terms and conditions: Competition open to UK, EU and US residents.
  • Prize value: x1 Travel Essentials Set (£140)