“We show you what never goes out of fashion”
Since 2014
Wardrobe Icons
We may earn a commission if you buy something from any affiliate links on our site.

STELLA by Stella McCartney

Words By
Edited By

As we all become more conscious of the impact our clothing can have on the environment and society, there’s a growing movement towards conscious beauty products, too. The desire for formulations made using natural ingredients that are vegan and cruelty-free is rising and, as a pioneer in conscious fashion, it’s little surprise that Stella McCartney is one of the women at the forefront.

In 2022, McCartney launched STELLA by Stella McCartney skincare, a range of three essential, refillable products – Restore Cream, Alter-Care Serum and Reset Cleanser. Each is made with 99% natural-origin ingredients – the remaining less-than-1% synthetic ingredients are there purely to preserve the products’ integrity over time.

The hero product of the range, the Alter-Care Serum, took two years to perfect and has already won multiple industry awards thanks to its transformational properties; it's been proven to reduce the appearance of dark circles by up to 50% and more than double skin luminosity, increase smoothness and reduce the appearance of pores after just four weeks of consistent use.

“Natural, effective formulas that simplify your skincare routine and care for the planet.”

Stella McCartney is one of the most iconic British designers in history. The daughter of the late photographer, Linda, and Beatles legend Paul, she studied at the renowned Central Saint Martins before taking on her first major role as creative director of Parisian fashion house Chloé in 1997. In 2001, she launched her eponymous brand, vowing to never use leather, feathers, skin or fur in any of her designs, and committing to creating a business that would lead the way in the field of sustainable fashion. She was awarded a CBE in 2023, in recognition of her services to fashion and sustainability.